Congratulations to Akerke Abylaikhan on her appointment as President of InEU!
We hope that your rich experience as a leader and knowledge of modern management will help bring the university to the top of the country's universities!
Akerke Abylaikhan - PhD - Candidate of Chemical Sciences (Doctor of Philosophy) and PhD - Doctor of Natural Sciences (according to the German system). Honorary Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Fluent in Kazakh, Russian, English and German.
- Born in 1976 in the village of Arkat, East Kazakhstan region in a family of teachers. In 1997 she graduated from the Semipalatinsk Pedagogical Institute - a teacher of biology and chemistry. She continued her education at the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, and then under the “Bolashak” program - at the Technical University of Chemnitz (Germany).
- She began her career as an intern-teacher at the Shakarim State University of Semey
- Since 2006, she worked for 12 years in executive positions in the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. And also the deputy. Director of the Academy of Political Management of the “Nur Otan” Party, researcher at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Technical University of Chemnitz (Germany).
- Head of the Department of Education of Shymkent and Ust-Kamenogorsk.
- In 2016, she participated in the Government Educational Program of the Federal Republic of Germany "Dual Education" (Cologne and Berlin) and at a seminar of international experts in the field of education (Seoul).
- In 2018 - Scientific Advisor to UN Women on Education.
Press service of InEU