"Agriculture and Bioresources" Department
«Everyone deserves respect. Respect others and you will be respected»
«Every job must be done in good faith, creatively and then you will succeed»
«Life is infinite knowledge, take your staff and go»
Оspanova Аinagul Кenzheshovna
Head of the Department, Candidate of Biological Sciences.
Professor of CCSES
"Best University Teacher" 2019 year
Tel.: 67-30-52 (ext. 247, 221)
Address: Pavlodar, Lomov 45 st., building №1, cabinet №207, 208
- Place and date of birth: East Kazakhstan region, Semey city, Abaysky district, Akbulak village, 08/03/1974.
- Graduated: Pavlodar State University named after S. Toraigyrov (1996)
- Specialty: teacher of biology and chemistry
- Area of specialization: species composition, features of propagation of phytopathogenic fungi of trees and shrubs in the territory of large industrial cities of Pavlodar region.
- 1991-1996 - student of Pavlodar State University. S. Toraigyrova, specialty "Biology and Chemistry";
- 1996-1999 - A teacher of biology and chemistry at Aksan secondary school;
- 2002-2005, graduate student of Pavlodar State University named after S. Toraigyrova, specialty 03.00.05 - Botany;
- 2006-2011 - Art. Lecturer, Department of Genetics and Biotechnology;
- 2010 - Associate Professor of the Department of Biology and Ecology. Since 2014, professor at PSU named after S. Toraigyrov.
- Since 2017, professor at the Innovative University of Eurasia.
- Since 2021, professor CCSES
- Total number of publications: 100, Wh 15 textbooks, 8 electronic textbooks, 2 textbooks stamped MES RK, 1 monograph.
- Training of scientific and pedagogical personnel: 216 students, 5 undergraduates.
- Experience: 20 years.
- Activity: Participation in certifications and acraditations at the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan since 2013.
The main scientific works:
- А. К. Ospanova. Павлодар облысының ірі өндіріс қалаларындағы ағаш және бұта өсімдіктерінің ауру қоздырғыш саңырауқұлақтары. Monograph. - Pavlodar: Kereku, 2014 - 120 b.
- А. К. Ospanova, T. S. Zhanpeisova. Ecology of fungi of the genus Septoria. Sacc. in Lebyazhinsky district / Materials of the V International scientific and practical conference, Omsk April 24, 2014. –S. 84-87.
- А. К. Ospanova, А. К. Sharipova. Agents of fungal diseases black poplar (Populus nigra L.) growing in major industrial cities of Pavlodar region / The First International Conference on Bology and Medical Sciences, Austria. 22 May 2014. – Р. 39-42.
- А. К. Ospanova, А. К. Sharipova, Л. Е. Anuarova., А. Б. Kalieva. Powdery mildews mushrooms negundo maple (Acer negundo L.) growing in major industrial cities of Ekibastuz region / 7 Conference "Applied Sciences and technologies in the United States and Europe: common challenges and scientific findings", New York, USA. June 25, 2014. – P.3-5.
- А. К. Ospanova, Т. S. Zhanpeisova, L. Е. Anuarova. РHOMA SАСС. туысы түрлерінің даму циклы // Шәкерім атындағы СМУ хабаршысы, 2014. – №3. – Б.158-161.
- А. К. Ospanova, А. К. Sharipova, А. B. Kalieva, И. Е. Sekenov. Павлодар қаласының көшелерінде отырғызылған далалық шырмауықтың (Convolvulus arvense L.) ауруын тудыратын ақұнтақ саңырауқұлақтар // Bulletin of ENU named after Gumilyov, a biological series. –Astana, 2015. –№ 4, - S. 233-235.
- А. Ospanova, A. Kaliyeva, L. Anuarova, A. Bazargaliyeva, G. Yernazarovа., A. Ramazanova, I. Sekenov. Mildew of oleaster (Elaeagnus oxycarpa Schlecht.) registered in large industrial cities (Pavlodar, Aksu , Ekibastuz ) of the Pavlodar region // Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences. ISSN: 1319-562X. (2016). Impact-factor 2.567.
- А. Ospanova, L. Anuarova, A. Spanbayev, B. Gabdulkhayeva, B. Zhumabekova, G. Darzhuman, Z. Tulegenova, S. Kabieva, K. Bairmurat. «Fungal pathogens of shrubs in industrial cities» // Journal of Plant Diseases and Protection. 11 May 2017. – P.1-6. https:// doi.org/10.1007/s41348-017-0094-8. Print ISSN 1861-3829. Online ISSN 1861-3837. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. Thomson Reuters magazine impact factor 0.477.
In addition to the currently existing specialties ("Technology of Food Products and Special Purpose", "Technology of Food Products") in 2003, "Biotechnology" and "Standardization, Metrology and Certification" were opened. This allowed the creation in August 2003 of a specialized department - “Applied Biotechnology”.
Highly qualified teachers were involved in the educational process at the department. Among them are doctors and candidates of sciences, professors and associate professors, masters and teachers.
He headed the department of candidates. tech. sciences, prof. Omarov Marat Seytahmetovich.
The opening of new undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate specialties in demand in the region and in the republic, the dynamic development of the department in relation to the student body, sufficient qualitative and quantitative faculty, all this made it possible to create a new department on the basis of the department - “Agribusiness and Ecology”.
Since 2006, the defense of master's and master's theses by teachers of the department. So in June 2007, candidate dissertations were defended by: Krasnoperova Elena Frantsevna, Omarova Karina Maratovna and Proshchenko Elena Valerevna.
The staffing of specialized classrooms and laboratories is ongoing. Visual aids (posters, models, mock-ups), textbooks, laboratory glassware, chemicals, etc. are created and assembled on their own and by sponsors.
Of course, these specialties are always in demand not only in our region, but also in any region of the republic. A quick analysis of the state of the food industry in the region revealed an acute shortage of young specialists (process engineers and mechanical engineers) of the new generation.
For some of them, training is carried out only in 5 universities in Kazakhstan.
Leading scientists of the department are members of the joint councils for the defense of candidate and doctoral dissertations, both at the university and in other organizations, among them: Doct. vet. sciences, prof. Mustafin A.O., Doct. tech. sciences, prof. Kamerbaev A.Yu., doctor tech. sciences, prof. Gavrilova N.B., Doctor. vet. sciences, prof. Nikitin E.B.
In the process of training, under the guidance of professors and associate professors of the department, students study a set of disciplines, the knowledge of which will allow them to solve issues of the production of new food products; technologies of new types of products and medicines; ensuring high technology for the production and processing of crop and livestock products; improvement of technological processes, development of standards and scientific and technical documentation for products; conducting expertise in the management and control of product quality, take a direct part in certification and much more.
Already at the first steps of comprehending the chosen specialty, students have the opportunity to participate in research work conducted by scientists of the department, to engage in inventive activities. The results of the work performed are implemented in term and graduation projects or works, indicating the readiness of the young specialist for practical participation in the creative solution of problems in the areas of his future professional activity.
For three years, the department has been a well-deserved leader, winning first places according to the results of scientific activity, in the qualitative and quantitative contingent of students, in the qualitative composition of teachers of the department.
According to the results of the 2006 competition, professor of the department Nikitin EB and senior lecturer Omarova K.M. They are winners of the republican competition for State scholarships and prizes of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan with the award of state scholarships.
In connection with equipping the department with personal computers, purposeful work is being done on writing textbooks and teaching aids. These textbooks are planned to be created on the basis of educational and methodological developments for laboratory and practical exercises. Over the past three years, teachers of the department published more than 30 textbooks and teaching aids in the state and Russian languages.
The staff of the department is actively involved in the development of scientific projects with subsequent implementation in production. In the regional competition for the best innovative project, announced between the Department of Entrepreneurship and Industry of Pavlodar region and InEU ("ЗП" No. 125 dated 10/31/06), the department won a prize.
Actively conducted international activities. So, as part of the events dedicated to the 15th anniversary of the University, on May 4-5, our university was visited by guests from Bulgaria: Ph.D. biol. sciences, professor of the Food University of the city of Plovdiv (Bulgaria) Maria Stefanova, representative of Genesis Kazakhstan, Mr. Petkov Dayan, as well as Saule Kazezovna Dyusembaeva - deputy chairman of the board of Sut JSC (Pavlodar). Meetings were held with the faculty of the Department of Applied Biotechnology and with senior students of the specialty "Biotechnology".
The guests from Bulgaria spoke about the close cooperation between the Genesis Kazakhstan company and the leading food enterprises of Kazakhstan, in particular, the enterprises of the Pavlodar region: Sut JSC and Rosa JSC; about the prospects for further cooperation; on joint scientific work related to the development of new generation products and carried out at these enterprises of Pavlodar; about their achievements in the production of sour-milk products using various types of starter cultures based on the “Bulgarian stick”, the authors of which it is. Of particular interest was the presentation of the monograph by Mrs. Maria Stefanova “Milk Technology” in Bulgarian.
Dayan Petkov provided listeners with comprehensive information about the activities of Genesis Kazakhstan, about the raw materials produced by the company for the food industry. Especially informative for future biotechnologists was information on modern methods for the production of various concentrates, emulsions, starter cultures, sweeteners, etc.
Dyusembaeva S.K. answered in detail a number of questions asked by guests and participants of the meeting, in particular, on the activities of Sut JSC. Students learned about new achievements and developments being introduced into dairy production in the near future; about the search for new ways to improve product quality. Sut JSC has been working closely with the university for several years, providing students with interesting and entertaining excursions. It was nice to hear good reviews about the graduates of the Department of Applied Biotechnology S. Schneider, V. Solomatina and Makhasheva G., who work at this large enterprise. Among the many questions asked by students and teachers, our guests should note the questions of the possibility of passing practice, continuing education and advanced training in Bulgaria.
During a meeting with the first vice-rector of the university, Dr. tech. sciences, prof. Kamerbaev A.Yu. Ways of possible mutually beneficial cooperation between the Food University of Plovdiv and our university were discussed, including student internships, postgraduate and doctoral studies at universities in Bulgaria and the Republic of Kazakhstan, etc.
As part of the student exchange, in October 2006 and November 2007, Dr. Axel Pels (Neubrandenburg, Germany) visited the university on the preparation of documents for the specialties Food Technology and Biotechnology. During the negotiations, many issues and problems related to the education of our students in Germany and German students at our university with obtaining state diplomas of the two countries were discussed.
High qualification of the teachers of the department who graduated from postgraduate and doctoral studies in universities of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kemerovo and other scientific centers of Russia, their wide experience, desire for innovation, the search for new forms and methods of teaching allows us to diversify the educational process, make it interesting and fruitful.
Graduates of the specialties of the department are assigned the appropriate qualifications of bachelors with the issuance of state diplomas.
The most gifted graduates who have shown a penchant for scientific research can continue further studies at the magistracy, and then at the graduate school in the corresponding scientific direction.
Graduates who graduated from the university in these specialties are rightfully considered to be general engineers, capable of independent engineering, research, management and organizational work.
From 2012 to 2018, the department was headed by Doctor of Veterinary Sciences, Professor Proskurina Lyudmila Ivanovna.
On June 1, 2018, the Department of Chemical and Biological Technologies was renamed the Department of Applied Biotechnology, and on September 1, 2018, the candidate of biological sciences, professor Ospanova Ainagul Kenzheshovna was appointed head of the department of Applied Biotechnology.
Currently, the total student body is more than 300 people.
The department prepares bachelors in the following areas:
- 6В07202 Technology of food products
- 6В08201 Technology for the production of livestock products
- 6В09101 Veterinary sanitation
- 6В01504 Biology
- 6В05101 Biology
- 6В05102 Biotechnology
Graduates in the specialty:
- 6В09101 Veterinary sanitation
Masters in Master's Degrees:
- 7M07202 Technology of food products
- 7M05101 Biology
- 7M05102 Biotechnology
Doctoral students and applicants for scientific specialties:
- 8D05101 Biotechnology
|6В07202 "Technology of food products"
6В08201 "Technology of livestock products"
6В09101 "Veterinary Sanitation"
7M07202 "Technology of food products"
- Ospanova Ainagul Kenzheshovna, Head of the department, Candidate of biol. sciences, Professor of CCSES
- Kamerbaev Askar Yusupovich, Professor, Doctor of Technical sciences
- Nikitin Evgeny Borisovich, Professor, Doctor of Veterinary Sciences
- Komardina Lyubov Stepanovna, Professor, Candidate of Biological sciences
- Uryumtseva Tatyana Igorevna, Professor, Candidate of Veterinary sciences
- Krasnoperova Elena Frantsevna, Professor, Candidate of Technical sciences
- Omarov Marat Magzievich, Associate Professor, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
- Nazarenko Tatyana Antonovna, Associate Professor, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
- Isaeva Zhanetta Batyrhanovna, Associate Professor, Doctor of PhD
- Omarova Akhenzhe Berdikhanovna, Art. Lecturer, Master of Engineering
- Enns Elena Mikhailovna, Senior Lecturer, Master of Standardization, Metrology and Certification
- Rafikova Khabiba Hamitovna, Senior Lecturer
- Tuleubaeva Asima Tuleugalievna - Master of Biology, Lecturer
- Beysembai Aygerim Zhanatkyzy - Lecturer
- Zhumadilova Asiya Sembaevna - Lecturer
- Mashinets Efim Vasilevich - Doctor PhD, Lecturer
- Muratkyzy Aizhan - Master of Technological Sciences, Lecturer
Educational support staff:
- Aligozhina Nazgul Rakhmetollovna, specialist of the department
- Iskakova Aziza Martbekovna - laboratory assistant
Modular educational program of specialty 6В05102 "Biotechnology" 2018 y.
Modular educational program of specialty 6В07202 "Technology of food products" 2018 y.
Modular educational program of specialty 6В09101 "Veterinary sanitation" 2018 y.
Modular educational program of specialty 6В08201 "Technology for the production of livestock products" in 2018 y.
The catalog of elective disciplines of the specialty 6В07202 "Technology of food products" for the 2018-2022 academic year.
The catalog of elective disciplines of the specialty 6В05102 "Biotechnology" for the 2018-2022 academic year.
The catalog of elective disciplines of the specialty 6В09101 "Veterinary sanitation" for the 2018-2023 academic year.