There functions Student hostel at InEU, where university and college students from low-income families, winners of grants from Pavlodar region akim and from other regions of Kazakhstan live.
Cultural events are held according to the plan of the university and Student Council.
Places in the Student Hostel are provided only to the full-time students for a period of one academic year.
Internal regulations of the "House of Students" of InEU from 18.06.2020
Observance of the Student hostel regulations by dwellers and service personnel is obligatory. For violation of the clauses of this Provision against undergraduate and graduate students the following disciplinary penalties may be imposed: reprimand, reproof, severe reproof, expulsion from the hostel. Disciplinary violation by the university employees living in the dormitory are considered by the university administration. Regulations compliance is under control of the hostel commandant and Student Council. Students who have lived in the hostel and have been expelled for violation of public order and policies, are not admitted to settle in for the second time, regardless of the term of prescription of the misconduct committed.
You can apply for a place in the hostel through the website of the Student Service Center at the link
List of required documents:
- an application for a place in a hostel in the form in accordance with Appendix 2 to this standard of public service
- a copy of the death certificate of both or a single parent or a certificate from the orphanage (if any)
- copy of the oralman's ID (if any)
- a certificate of the presence in the family of 4 or more children (for large families)
- certificate of disability (if any)
- copy of identity document
Public service standard
After the automatic generation of applications, the secretary of the tender committee provides the list for the meeting of the tender committee. Based on the results of the decision of the competition committee, students are notified by sending them to the e-mail addresses specified when submitting an application to the InEU website.
The Competition Commission allocates places in the InEU Students' Houses, taking into account the grounds and priority in the manner determined in the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 22, 2016 No. 66 and the Anti-Corruption Standard for Ensuring Openness and Transparency in Higher and (or) Postgraduate Education Organizations from November 15, 2019.
The first priority queue contains:
- persons with disabilities from among the disabled;
- disabled since childhood, disabled people of I and II groups;
- disabled children;
- children left without parental care, persons whose one or both parents are disabled;
Students are in the second priority queue:
- enrolled in the first year;
- possessing the sign "Altyn belgi";
- having a certificate of the winner of the Presidential, International and Republican Olympiad and (or) competition;
- applicants who graduated from an educational institution with honors with a supporting document of education (certificate, certificate, diploma);
The third priority line includes students from socially vulnerable families (large families, poor people);
In the fourth priority queue are students in the framework of the program "Mangilik el zhastary - industry!" ("Serpin - 2050");
Nonresident students are in the fifth priority queue;
In the sixth priority queue are: students admitted to study for the first year in accordance with the state educational order, having a high score according to the results of the Unified National Testing or Comprehensive Testing, entrance exams in subjects or in the form of testing conducted by InEU. In this case, priority check-in is carried out among students of graduates of the Higher College of InEU;
In the seventh priority queue are: students from among senior students who have high results in educational, scientific and social work.
Foreigners from among the students are provided with places in the Students' House in accordance with international and intergovernmental agreements.
At the time of check-in, the student must have the following documents with him:
- medical certificate (form 086u);
- certificate from the Regional Psychoneurological Dispensary;
- a certificate from the Regional Narcological Dispensary;
- copy of identity card.
Acceptance of documents for the settlement of students in student houses is carried out in accordance with the standard of public services "Provision of hostels to students in higher educational institutions" and "Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for educational facilities", approved by order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Up-to-date information about places in the hostel is available here