Ensure quality, in which special attention will be paid to the competencies of students and teachers (knowledge, skills, attitudes), as well as demand for the labor market.
Khamzin Amangeldy Shapievich
Academician, Doctor of Law, Professor
President of the InEU consortium
Head of the Department of Law of InEU
Chairman of the Council of Beys of Pavlodar city and Pavlodar region
Honorary Judge of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Honorary educator of education of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Honorary citizen of Pavlodar city
Member of the Ethics Council of the Department of Public Service in Pavlodar region
Honorable discharge Judge
Telephone: 8 (7182) 31-42-47 (internal 101)
Address: Pavlodar, st. M. Gorky 102/4, building number 3, office number 206
Khamzin Amangeldy Shapievich - Academician of the Kazakh Academy of Education, Doctor of Law, Professor, President of the InEU consortium, Head of the Department of Law of InEU.
A native of Pavlodar region, Zhelezinka village.
In 1980 he graduated from the law faculty of the Kazakh State University named after S.M. Kirov.
In 2001 he defended his thesis for the degree of candidate of legal sciences, on the topic: "The system of sources of labor legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (HAC, Protocol No. 8 of February 22, 2001). In 2002, the Higher Attestation Commission of the Republic of Kazakhstan was awarded the academic title of associate professor in the specialty “Law” (Minutes No. 11 of November 22, 2002).
In 2010, in the dissertation council of the University. YES. Kunaev defended his thesis for the degree of Doctor of Laws, on the topic: “International legal foundations for ensuring social and labor human rights in the Republic of Kazakhstan” (ESMC, Protocol No. 1 of January 13, 2012).
In 2017, ESMC MES Republic of Kazakhstan awarded the title of professor in the specialty "Jurisprudence" (Order No. 311 of March 3, 2017).
In March 2018, he was elected Academician of the Kazakh Academy of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In May 2018, he was awarded the title of Honorary Professor of the Innovative University of Eurasia.
- The Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan awarded the title of “Honorary Judge of the Republic of Kazakhstan”;
- Sign "Ushbi";
- The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan awarded the title “Honored Worker of Education”;
- Gratitude of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Gratitude of the Chairman of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Sign "Honored worker of the judicial system of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
- Sign of the Minister of Justice "For faithful service to Themis";
- Sign "Honorary Judge of the Union of Judges of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
- Diploma of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Diploma of the Committee of the Judicial Administration of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Three diplomas of the Union of Judges of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Certificate of Honor of the Central Committee of Youth of Kazakhstan;
- Diploma of Akim of Pavlodar region;
- Anniversary Medal "20 Years of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
- Anniversary medal "100 years of the railways of Kazakhstan";
- Jubilee medal "75 years of Pavlodar region";
- Medal "Veteran of the judicial system of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
Khamzin Amangeldy Shapievich throughout his career, he held the following positions:
- Judge of the Irtysh District,
- Chairman of the Assumption District People’s Court of the Pavlodar Region (1980-1987);
- Chairman of the Illichivsk District People’s Court of Pavlodar (1987-1992);
- Chairman of the Pavlodar Regional Arbitration Court (1992-1995);
- Chairman of the judicial board of the Pavlodar Regional Court (1995-1996);
- Chairman of the Turgay Regional Court (1996-1997);
- Head of Justice Departments of the East Kazakhstan, Akmola regions and Astana (1997-1999);
- Director of the Department of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan (1999-2001);
- Head of the Sector of Courts and Justice Bodies of the State Law Department of the Presidential Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2001-2002);
- Chairman of the court of Zhetysu district of Almaty (2002-2004);
- Chairman of the court of Saryarka district of Astana (2004-2007);
- Chairman of the Pavlodar City Court No. 2 (2007-2012);
- Professor of Innovation University of Eurasia (since 2004 awarded the academic degree of Professor Protocol No. 1 of the Academic Council of September 8, 2004);
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Innovation University of Eurasia, Head of the Department of Law and History (from 2012 to the 2020).
- Head of the Department of Law and History (from 2012).
- President of the InEU consortium (from 2020)
Research activity is characterized by a significant contribution to the national legal science.
Academician Khamzin Amangeldy Shapievich is the leader, founder and flagship of the scientific direction of studying the international legal framework for regulating social and labor human rights.
Khamzin's ideas are developed in his significant research projects:
- 2010-2012 Participation in the applied research topic "Strategy of the development of civil justice in the modern Kazakhstani society" (state registration number 011100136);
- 2013-2016 Head of the applied research topic "The ratio of the national law of the Republic of Kazakhstan and international law in the context of the development of integration processes" (state registration number 011301215);
- 2015-2019 Head of the applied research topic "The implementation of international legal norms in the domestic law of the Republic of Kazakhstan as a condition for the further democratization of the institutions of the state and society" (state registration number 011600160).
- 2018-2020 Head of the scientific project “Improving the forms and methods of cooperation in the social and labor sphere of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union.
- 2018-2020 Head of the scientific program “Trafficking in Persons for the Purpose of Labor Exploitation and Illegal Labor Migration in the Countries of the Eurasian Economic Union: Forms, Trends, Counteraction”.
Academician Khamsin A.Sh. He is the author of more than 120 scientific articles, textbooks, textbooks, monographs on various topical issues of legal science. His works were published in scientific journals, which according to the information base of the Thomson Reuters company (Web of Science, Thomson Reuters) have a non-zero impact factor, in journals from the Scopus database, textbooks are recommended by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for higher educational institutions. His scientific works were published in Russian, Kazakh, English in Kazakhstan, Sweden, South Korea, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Poland, Romania, and in the CIS countries.
The high level presented in the scientific works of Khamzin A.Sh. results, as well as the high evaluation of its scientific productivity, is confirmed by the existing Hirsch Index (h-index) - 4.
The scientific school of academician, doctor of legal sciences, professor Khamzin Amangeldy Shapievich “Theoretical and practical problems of labor law and the law of social security: international and national fundamentals” was founded. Representatives of the scientific school of Professor A. Khamzin published more than 200 scientific articles. The scientific school includes 3 doctors of legal sciences, 10 candidates of legal sciences and more than 40 PhD students and undergraduates.
The main scientific works:
Among the most significant works of Academician Khamzin A.Sh.:
- Sbornik normativnykh pravovykh aktov o trude v Respublike Kazakhstan. Almaty: Zhetí-zharġy, 2002. – 288 s.;
- Metody pravovogo regulirovaniya truda. Monografiya. Bishkek, ID «Prosveshcheniye», 2003. – 340 s.;
- Sbornik normativnykh pravovykh aktov o sotsial'nom obespechenii v Respublike Kazakhstan. - Almaty: Zhetí-zharġy, 2003. – 424 s.;
- Trudovoye pravo Respubliki Kazakhstan. Uchebnik. - Astana: Atamұra, 2004. – 594 s.;
- Pravo sotsial'nogo obespecheniya Respubliki Kazakhstan. Uchebnik. - Almaty: Arman-PV, 2006. – 368 s.;
- Istochniki trudovogo zakonodatel'stva Respubliki Kazakhstan. Uchebnoye posobiye. - Astana: IP Sytina, 2011. - 254 s.;
- Formirovaniye grazhdanskogo pravosoznaniya v sovremennom kazakhstanskom obshchestve: sostoyaniye i perspektivy. Kollektivnaya monografiya. - Pavlodar: InEU, 2013. – 136 s.;
- Problemy deyatel'nosti gosudarstva po obespecheniyu sotsial'nykh prav cheloveka v Kazakhstane: konstitutsionno-pravovoye issledovaniye. Monografiya. - Astana: IP Sytina, 2016. - 386 s.;
- Mezhdunarodno-pravovyye osnovy obespecheniya sotsial'no-trudovykh prav cheloveka v Respublike Kazakhstan. Monografiya. - Astana: IP Sytina, 2016. - 292 s.
- Trudovoye pravo Kazakhstana. Obshchaya chast'. Uchebnik. – Almaty: Izd-vo LEM, 2018. – 208 s.
- Izbrannyye trudy. – Pavlodar, EKO, 2018. – 504 s.
- Khamzin Amangeldy Shapievich at a high methodological and scientific level conducts lectures, practical classes and SIW in the following disciplines: “Court and Justice”, “Social Security Law”, “Labor Law”, “Non-judicial practices and alternative ways of conflict resolution”, various special courses . Supervises doctoral, master's theses and diploma works of students in the specialty "Jurisprudence". Develops syllabuses, work programs, teaching materials for all taught disciplines. Carries out planning, organization and control of educational, educational and methodical work in supervised disciplines. Creates the conditions for the formation of students' core components of competence, ensuring the success of the future professional activity of graduates.
- Khamzin A.Sh. participates in the scientific and methodological work of the university on issues of vocational education, in seminars, meetings and conferences, including international ones, organized within the scope of research areas of the university. Under his leadership, international scientific and practical conferences are organized, scientific seminars for practicing lawyers and scientific and methodological seminars for faculty members are held annually, and research communities work for students.
Khamzin Amangeldy Shapievich actively participates in the social and political life of the Republic of Kazakhstan. He was the Chairman of the Council for Interaction with the Courts of the Pavlodar Regional Court. As a scientific consultant, the Bolashak Consulting Group conducts general scientific and anti-corruption examinations of regulatory legal acts and draft international treaties adopted by the Parliament, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Decrees of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan. He is the head of the expert group of the “Project for the Institutional Strengthening of the Sector of Justice” funded by the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
- The Department of Law is one of the structural divisions of the Innovative Eurasian University and is part of the Faculty of Business, Education and Law.
- The growing need for specialists with higher legal education is due to a significant shortage of highly professional specialists in government and administration, in judicial and law enforcement agencies, in government institutions and public associations, in business structures, especially during the period of legal reform in our country. To solve this problem, in 1997, a law faculty was formed in the Innovation University of Eurasia, which included two departments: “Law” and “History”.
- The department of “Law” was a graduating department in specialty 0216 - “Law” and conducted training in full-time and part-time (including second higher education) forms of study and operated until September 1, 2007
- With the increase and development, both in the country and in the Pavlodar region, a network of small businesses, there is a need not only for good managers, managers, but also for highly qualified lawyers who can legally competently, competently, and most importantly reliably in legal respect, carry out business activities, know the legal subtleties of the case, reliably protect their interests and the interests of consumers. This is due to the fact that on September 1, 2007, the department of “Law” was divided into the departments of “Theory and History of State and Law”, which was headed by Ph.D. in Law Zhumadilova Anara Borashevna and “Civil Law and Criminal Law Disciplines”, where the candidate Law Ibrahimova Tamara Almazovna.
- In June 2011, the departments of “Theory and History of State and Law” and “Civil Law and Criminal Law Disciplines” were again merged into the Law Department under the guidance of Candidate of Law, Associate Professor Zhetpisov Serik Kozhanovich. This is due to the fact that despite the very broad professional competencies that students have to master on the path to the legal profession, there are strictly certain types of professional activities for which the graduate must prepare himself during the years of study. Namely - rule making, law enforcement, law enforcement, expert and consulting, as well as pedagogical activities. Therefore, the joint department gives priority to civil, criminal and state law. Such profiling of the educational process allows to prepare specialists who can find their application in state authorities and administrations, judicial and law enforcement agencies, as well as in commercial structures. In addition, we must not forget that the study of jurisprudence gives, perhaps, the most systematic knowledge that can later be applied and transferred to other areas of activity: from politics to business.
- In June 2012, the Jurisprudence Department (renamed the Law and History Department in 2017) was headed by Khamzin Amangeldy Shapiyevich, Academician of the Kazakh Academy of Education, Doctor of Law, Professor. At the same time, Khamzin Amangeldy Shapievich is the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Innovative University of Eurasia.
- Thanks to skillful leadership, the Department of Law and History provides a wide range and high quality of educational services, using new educational technologies and expanding the research base of faculty members. With extensive practical experience, Amangeldy Shapievich Khamzin takes an active part in improving the qualifications of the teaching staff of the department, provides them with the necessary methodological assistance in mastering pedagogical skills and professional skills.
- Over the years, under the guidance of the Doctor of Laws, Professor Khamzin Amangeldy Shapievich, the Department of Rights and History has done a lot of work: international scientific and practical conferences have been organized, scientific seminars for practicing lawyers and scientific and methodological seminars for faculty members have been organized, for students, undergraduates and doctoral students work research community.
- For the period of work of Khamzin Amangeldy Shapievich in the Innovation University of Eurasia, magistrates in the specialty 7M04201 - Jurisprudence and PhD studies in the specialty 8D04201 - Jurisprudence were opened.
- Such doctors of legal sciences as Buribaev E.A., Khamzina Zh.A. teach at the department.
- Law (bachelor) (6В04201)
- Jurisprudence (master program) (7M04201 - scientific-pedagogical direction)
- Jurisprudence (master program) (7М04211 - profile direction with a training period of 1 year)
- Jurisprudence (master program) (7М04221 - profile direction with a training period of 1,5 year)
- Jurisprudence (doctoral) (8D04201)
Disciplines of EP 6B04201 «Jurisprudence»
Disciplines of EP 7М04201, 7М04211, 7М04221 «Jurisprudence»
- Khamzin Amangeldy Shapievich - Head. Department, Doctor of Law, Professor
- Kasymova Alma Kabdyrovna - deputy. Head of Department, Candidate of Political Sciences, Acting assistant professor
- Khamzina Zhanna Amangeldinovna - Doctor of Law, Professor
- Buribaev Ermek Abiltayevich - Doctor of Law, Acting professors
- Zhetpisov Serik Kozhanovich - Candidate of Law, Acting professors
- Begaliev Bakhytbek Adilkhanovich - Candidate of Law, Acting professors *
- Amrekulov Bakbergen Auezkhanovich - Candidate of Law, Acting Associate Professor
- Asainov Serik Talgatovich - PhD in Law, Acting Associate Professor *
- Zhamanbaev Bakhytbergen Meirkhanovich - Candidate of Law, Acting associate professor
- Boretsky Aleksey Vladimirovich - Candidate of Law, Art. teacher
- Kydralinova Ainash Kartabaevna - Master of Law, senior lecturer
- Azhibaeva Zhanna Kabidenovna - Master of Law, Art. teacher
- Boshimkulova Ilmira Kairatovna - Master of Law, senior lecturer
- Abenova Guldana Anuarbekovna - Master of Law, senior lecturer
- Seitova Gainikual Khairullaevna - senior lecturer
- Talipova Zhadyra Zhanabaevna - Master of Law, teacher
- Sarsenbaeva Gulnar Shaihislyamovna – Master, senior lecturer
- Zhamenkenova Perizat Orazbaevna – Master of Law, Lecturer
- Amanbai Zhanel Bolatuly – Master of Law, Lecturer
- Muhametkairov Arslanbek Erbolatovich – Master of Law, Lecturer
- Hamzina Leila Amangeldinovna - Candidate of Law, Associate Professor
- Myrzakarim Aliya Nikolaevna – Candidate of Law, Associate Professor
- Tundikbaev Aibet Zhubanyshevich – Candidate of Law, Associate Professor
- Trofimova Aliya Vladimirovna – Candidate of Law, Associate Professor
- Nalibaev Muhamedzhan Nuralyevich – Candidate of Law, Associate Professor
- Sanasyrov Nauryzhan Terlikbaevich - Master of Law, Senior Lecturer
- Musalimova Bayangul Temirbolatovna - Master of Sociology, Senior Lecturer
Catalog of elective disciplines of specialty 6В04201 "Jurisprudence" for the 2018-2022 academic year
Catalog of elective disciplines of specialty 7M04201 "Jurisprudence" for the 2018-2019 academic year
Catalog of elective disciplines of specialty 7M04201 "Jurisprudence" for the 2018-2020 academic year