Consulting Services and Professional Education Institute
- The development of professional education oriented towards highly professional training of specialists for regional needs
- Training of highly qualified personnel who will able to solve industrial problems at the appropriate professional level. Training in the use of modern technology
- Providing consulting services to companies for the development and review of integrated plans under the program "Производительность 2020".
The Institute provides professional training in the following areas:
- Mechanical engineering;
- Transportation systems, transport equipment and technology;
- Heat and power;
- Electric power industry;
- Manufacturing machinery and equipment;
- Life Safety and the Environment;
- Standardization, Metrology and certification;
- Organization of transportation systems, traffic and transport operation.
The program is designed for a period of 6-9 months of training. Providing theoretical and professional training in production with a choice of training locations (including abroad) with high rates of subsequent employment.
- Part-Time/Evening Students
- Full-Time Students
Upon graduation the trainee will acquire an InEU diploma with the application and the certificate of training/internship.
The Institute is capable of organizing practical training/internship opportunities at the request of the student. Placements are available at plants in the Russian Federation. It is also possible to arrange placements at other countries abroad.To promote an effective educational process the Institute actively attracts qualified teachers and scientist on both a regional and national level. Also, the Institute may arrange meetings with highly qualified organizations and plants which posses extensive practical experience. Experts and scientist from Moscow, Omsk, Novosibirsk are also invited as guest lectures.
The Institute conducts specialized courses and seminars for the various branches of companies and organizations on topics including:
- State procurement;
- Project management;
- Intellectual property security and protection in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Geodetic(Geodesic) work for construction projects, etc.
Institute of Continuing Professional Education at Innovative University of Eurasia is in compliance with the law of Republic of Kazakhstan "On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities" and has the right to conduct training, re-training and advanced training in the field of industrial safety (Certificate № 0000870 of the Committee for State Control of Emergency Situations and Industrial Safety Ministry of Emergency situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
- Electrician for maintenance and repair of lifting equipment and machinery;
- Mechanic for repair and maintenance of lifting equipment and machinery;
- Crane operator (driver): bridge and gantry cranes;
- Electrician from 3 to 6 digits.
The Institute also provides advanced training for managers, professionals, members of the standing examination committees of foreign companies and experts in the field of industrial safety of hazardous production facilities for organizations operating boiler inspection.
Kozhikov Sayan Nygmetullaevich
The Director of Consulting Services and Professional Education Institute.
More information is available at the address: Lomov Str, 45, Office 021, Phone number: 8(7182) 67-30-83, +77024308839. E-mail: email@example.com
Professional development and retraining of specialists in the following areas:
- examination of energy saving and energy efficiency improvement;
- electric power industry;
- mechanical engineering;
- transport, transport equipment and technologies;
- chemical technologies of organic and inorganic substances;
- standardization, certification and metrology.
Leading teachers of the departments take part in the preparation.
Training the unemployed in blue-collar occupations:
- bridge and gantry crane operator;
- truck crane driver;
- fitter of instrumentation and automation;
- locksmith of industrial equipment;
- operator of machine tools with numerical control.
The training is carried out by teachers of the departments and specialists with extensive practical experience.