Center for Entrepreneurial Development and Innovation
THE MAIN GOAL is the implementation of policies in the field of entrepreneurial education, the development of the entrepreneurial ecosystem and entrepreneurial thinking in accordance with the strategic goals of the university as an entrepreneurial university.
TASKS OF THE CENTER:
- analysis, assessment and monitoring of modern areas in the field of entrepreneurial education, continuous improvement of educational services and processes with a view to integration into the global entrepreneurial space;
- introduction of modern technologies of entrepreneurial training based on information and communication interaction with the business environment and representatives of business structures;
- organization of educational programs that form an entrepreneurial approach and actions, personal and social competencies;
- organization of individual and group counseling for students and graduates of the university, novice businessmen and entrepreneurs;
- creation and development of the ecosystem of student entrepreneurship for the interaction of entrepreneurs, representatives of business structures and companies, representatives of government bodies and society in order to exchange experiences and cooperation;
- popularization of entrepreneurship, the formation of the image of an entrepreneur of a new formation in the student community;
- development of intellectual and creative abilities of students, the formation of an active civic position.
- has a coworking space, a business incubator and platforms for startups (rent / barter conditions are possible);
- implements advanced training courses through the Institute for Continuing Education of InEU (ipk.ineu.kz) in such areas as "Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship", "Personal and Professional Efficiency", etc .;
- conducts scientific research in the direction of the development of youth entrepreneurship (the topic of research is approved by the NCSTE, state registration number 0119RKI0288);
- organizes an online mentoring program for schoolchildren and students "Mentor Hour", hackathons at the request of companies on specific problematic issues.
Director of the Center - Smagulova Zubirash Kalybekovna, Candidate of Economical Sciences, PhD, Associate Professor of Education and Science Monitoring Committee of the RK
Contacts: Gorky St.,102\4, кабинет 301
telephone: +77017305411, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
INSPACEINEU – CREATIVE AND SUCCESS!
Admission office telephone
Lomov st., 45, Pavlodar