Vaccination against COVID19
The rector of InEU, scientist-virologist Evgeny Nikitin expressed his opinion about vaccination against coronavirus in the news of the Eurasia TV channel.
We would like to thank journalist Maya Shuakbaeva, a graduate of PAU / InEU, for the interview. We publish part of the conversation.
From the conversation you will learn:
- How long do antibodies protect a person from coronavirus?
- What is immunological memory?
- Under what condition is secondary infection impossible?
- Will vaccination protect against new types of coronavirus?
- Do people who have had coronavirus need to be vaccinated?
- What level of antibodies in a person's blood is considered good?
- What is the difference between a vectored vaccine and an inactivated vaccine?
- Which vaccine should you choose?
- How many percent of the population must be vaccinated to end the pandemic?
Press service of InEU