Announcement on holding a competition for grant financing for young scientists on scientific and (or) scientific and technical projects for 2021-2023
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan announces a competition for scientific and (or) scientific and technical projects for 2021-2023 (fundamental and applied scientific research) in priority areas of science development:
- Rational use of water resources, fauna and flora, ecology;
- Geology, mining and processing of mineral and hydrocarbon raw materials, new materials, technology, safe products and structures;
- Energy and engineering;
- Information, communication and space technologies;
- Scientific research in the field of natural sciences;
- Life and Health Science;
- Research in education and science;
- Research in social sciences and humanities;
- Sustainable agricultural development and agricultural product safety;
- National security and defense, and in specialized scientific areas, according to the Competition Documentation.
Competition documentation is available on the website of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (https://www.gov.kz/memleket/entities/edu) and on the website of the Science Committee (https://www.gov.kz/memleket/entities/sc).
Responsible person for clarification of the competition documentation and application:
- Yelshibekov Renat, phone 8 (7172) 74-19-04, 74-20-29, 74-24-68,
- on financial issues - Shaimagambetov Yerkin, phone - 8 (7172) 74-16-53, 74-27-64,74-24-56,
- on legal issues - Mozhanova Albina 8 (7172) 74-24-67. Callcenter– 1450.
Working time: Mon - fri., 9:00 – 18:30., lunch time 13:00 – 14:30.
Call center for work with the information system of JSC “NTsGNTE” (is.ncste.kz) for registering applications and receiving IRN: 8-727-355-50-01 ( 210, 216, 217, 218, 219, 221, 224, 226, 227, 228, 229, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236). Working time: Mon - fri., 9:00 – 18:30, lunch time 13:00 – 14:30.
Competitive applications are submitted to the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan in electronic form, certified by an electronic digital signature of the project’s supervisor and applicant, through the information system of JSC “NTsGNTE”: https://is.ncste.kz
Start of applications submission– from July 7, 2020.
Deadline for applications submission– August 21, 2020 (incl.)