Currently the following privileges are provided:
1. According to the average mark of the certificate (full-time) (school graduates):
- Average score 4.0-4.49 - 5% of the semi-annual cost
- Average score 4,5-4,99 - 10% of the semi-annual cost
- Certificate of special sample - 5.0-50% of the annual cost
- Certificate of special sample - below 5.0-25% of semi-annual cost
2. For applicants with an average score of 5.0, a privilege of 50% of the annual cost is provided.
3. Exemption for excellent study in InEU (undergraduate):
- Full-time education: 25% of the semi-annual cost
- Evening education: 12% of the semi-annual cost
4. Family privilege
- Full-time education: 20% for each following family member, but not more than 100%
- Evening education: 10% for each following family member, but not more than 50%
5. Employee privileges - depending on length of service up to 50% of the annual cost.
6. Privilege to leading athletes - up to 12% of the semi-annual cost.
7. For active participation in the social life of the university. Privilege of 100% of the full cost of education.
8. Remuneration to the makler for active participation in career guidance.
More information is available: Pavlodar,. 102/4 Gorky St., off. 223, tel. 67-37-37, 67-35-35 firstname.lastname@example.org