High-Priority Scientific Fields
Priority research areas
- Development of digital technologies in the framework of the state program "Digital Kazakhstan".
- To investigate and improve the energy and resource saving technologies in various industries (chemical technologies, mechanical engineering, energy engineering).
- To improve techniques and technology of food production and food storage.
- To improve the techniques and technology for production, processing and storage of agricultural products in agricultural enterprises.
- To study the problems of the economy and business management of Pavlodar region.
- To develop and improve methods and means of diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases in animals.
- To study the effects of anthropogenic pollution on the functioning peculiarities of living organisms.
- To improve the ecological environment in Pavlodar region.
- Management of Higher Education.
- Study of the state of the national law of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the context of the international law system.
- Human Resource Management.
- Social-psychological work with different categories of the population.