Dual Education for Industrial Automatization and Robotics in Kazakhstan / DIARKAZ
DUAL EDUCATION FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS IN KAZAKHSTAN / DIARKAZ
Project Code: 609757-EPP-1-2019-1-RS-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Implementation period: 15.01.2020-14.01.2023
Development, implementation, testing and validation of the bachelor program in the field of industrial automation and robotics with the introduction of dual training at three universities in Kazakhstan: Kostanay Engineering and Economics University named after M. Dulatov, Innovative University of Eurasia, Pavlodar and West Kazakhstan Agrarian and Technological University named after Zhangir Khan.
The composition of the project working group:
- Project Manager - Candidate of Economics Kadyrova A.S.
- Communication project manager - Candidate of Philological Sciences Aliyasova A.V.
- Researcher (in the direction of dual learning technology) - Candidate of Economics Kashuk L.I.
- Researcher (responsible for the quality of the study, communication with employers) - Candidate of Biological Sciences Komardina L.S.
- Researcher, developer - Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences Saliy T. M.
- Researcher, responsible for the dissemination of project results, website - Master of Science Bokaeva M.S.
- Project accountant - Nurova N.Sh.
THIS PROJECT FUNDED WITH THE SUPPORT FROM THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION. THIS PUBLICATION (COMMUNICATION) REFLECTS THE VIEWS ONLY OF THE AUTHOR, AND THE COMMISSION CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USE WHICH MAY BE MADE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.