InEU announces a competition for filling vacant posts!
Innovative University of Eurasia (InEU) October 4, 2019 announces a competition for filling vacant posts:
- Dean of the faculty of Business education and law
- Head of the Department of Foreign languages and translation
- Professors, associate professors, senior teachers, teachers in the economic, humanitarian, legal, pedagogical, natural-scientific, technological, and engineering fields.
Qualification requirements for applicants: in accordance with the Qualification characteristics of the posts of faculty and researchers of Innovative University of Eurasia LLP
Required list of documents:
- application addressed to the rector of the university (in the established form);
- identity card or passport;
- list of scientific works and inventions (if any);
The participant of the competition may submit additional information regarding his education, professional level (list of scientific publications, recommendations from the management of the previous place of work), as well as documents confirming work experience and qualifications.
Documents for participation in the competition are accepted within thirty calendar days from the date of publication of the announcement.
For information contact:
140003, Pavlodar, st. Lomova 45, office 017.
Tel 8 (7182) 67-35-35, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org