Center "Business-Profi" invites you to the training!
We invite you to the training “Competency model of the relationship between employer and employee. The Basics of Effective Business Writing”
Part 1: Competency model of employer-employee relationship
Purpose: determination of an effective model for identifying competencies of a potential employee
- competencies and competence (general and difference);
- types of competencies;
- competencies and knowledge, skills;
- competency model;
- competency elements;
- employee competency map;
- frame for the examination of the availability of competencies of a potential employee (advice to the employer)
Part 2: The Basics of Effective Business Writing
Purpose: learning the technique of literate writing, avoiding various conflicts
- requirements for a business letter;
- technology for working with a business document;
- basic techniques for creating a business text;
- Typical flaws in creating a business text.
Trainer Doctor of Philology, Professor - BEYSEMBAEV AMANGELDY RAKISHEVICH
Time: October 26 (part 1) and October 27 (part 2) 2019.
The course lasts 15 academic hours.
At the end of the course, a Certificate is issued.