- Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 March 2015 12:02
- Hits: 3933
1. The competition for the award of educational grants is held by a commission created by the authorized body in the field of education.
2. Commission is formed from the staff of the authorized body in the field of education, and other concerned government agencies and departments, heads of higher education institutions.
The number of members of the Commission have to be an odd number. Meetings of the Commission are considered to be valid if there is at least two thirds of its members.
3. Educational grants are awarded on a competitive basis for specific professions, language divisions and forms of education in order with scores of certificates based on the results of a complex testing according to their order of specialties declared by applicants with a certificate of the award of educational grants.
In the competition for educational grants points of Kazakh or Russian language (language of instruction), Kazakhstan's history, math, and the subject of their choice are considered.
3-1. To participate in the compitition for the educational grants citizen gives application on a special form, certificate of education (the original), the certificate of a single national or complex testing, two photographs measuring 3 × 4, medical information form 086 and a copy of the identity document to the selection committee of a higher educational institution.
In the application to participate in the competition for the award of educational grant citizen points his selected specialty and higher education institution.
If elective subject coincides citizen can point four specialties.
Applications for participation in the competition for the award of educational grant are received from 23 to 31 of July.
3-2. Citizens having the advantageous right to receive educational grants, pointed in paragraphs 6 and 1.6 of these Regulations, give documents proof of that right to the selection committee of higher education institution.
3-3. The documents presented in a foreign language must have notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian language.
Education documents issued by foreign institutions of education, must be nostrificated in the legislation.
3-4. Citizens with disabilities of first and second groups, disabled children and disabled from childhood present a medical conclusion and social assessment (ITU) of the absence of contraindications to study at the chosen specialty to the selection committee of higher education institution.
3-5. To participate in the competition the number of scores have to be at least 50 points, applicants to the national higher education institutions must have at least 70 points, and applicants to the "General Medicine" specialty must have at least 55 points, including at least 7 points at the major subjects (at least 10 points - for each creative exam), but in other subjects - at least 4 points.
3-6. Students who choose the creative specialties, participate in the competition for the educational grant on one specialty and indicate only that higher education institution where they passed the creative exams.
4. With the competition for educational grants preferential right are for:
- persons awarded "Altyn belgi";
- persons having educational qualifications of autonomous educational organizations;
- winners of international contests and competitions of science projects (scientific competition) in general subjects (those who have the first, second and third degree), national and international contests and sports competitions (awarded first, second and third degree) of the last three years, this list is determined by authorized body in the field of education, as well as winner of the presidential, national competitions and contests of research projects in general subjects (those who have the first, second and third degree) of the current year in the condition of correspondence of chosen specialty and the subject of Olympiads, competitions and sporting events.
4-1. In case of equal number of scores in the competition for educational grants preferential right are orphans and children left without parental care, disabled of I and II groups, persons related to benefits of Great War participants and invalids, invalids from childhood, children with disabilities, who according to the conclusion of the medical and social expertise are able to study in relevant educational organizations, and persons having educational qualifications (certificates, school certificates, diplomas) with honors.
In case of equal number of scores and the absence of preferential rights education grants are awarded to persons who have the highest average scores of certificate or diploma.
In case of identical number of scores and the absence of preferential rights, and the same average scores of certificate or diploma scores of major subjects are considered.
5. Competition for the Kazakhs who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the disabled of I and II groups, disabled children, children with disabilities, orphans and children left without parental care, persons related to benefits of Great War participants and invalids, is based on confirmed quota of the total order of these categories.
Approved quota of admission for persons participated in the competition for the educational grant, are spread on all the declared specialty.
6. Competition for specialties, with quota for citizen from aul (rural) youth, is held were as following: 70 percent of grants for these specialties and language of teaching from the total amount is awarded through a general competition, and for the remaining 30 percent of the grants competition is held only citizens from the aul (rural) youth.
6-1. Vacant educational grants remaining after competition of educational grants award are awarded on a competitive basis by the Commission in areas of training for specialties with high passing score in order mentioned in paragraphs 5, 6, 1.6 of these Regulations.
The decision to award the vacant education grants, left after compitition of educational grants award to foreigners, who came under international agreements, is made by the Commission.
6-2. Based on the decision of the Commission an order of the authorized body in the field of education and certificates of the educational grants award are issued.
Lists of educational grant holders are published in the mass media.
In the case of refusal of the owner of the educational grant before enrollment, the certificate of educational grant award is canceled, and the educational grant is awarded in the manner prescribed in these rules.
6-3. Certificates of educational grant award, together with the documents handed over by citizens to participate in the competition, are given by admission committees not later than August 15.
2-1. The order of educational grant award vacant or freed up in the process of higher education
Educational grants awarding vacant or freed up in the process of getting a higher education is held in the summer and winter holidays, on existing vacancies on a competitive basis, in the following order:
- student for a fee applies for educational grant to the head of the university;
- University, considered the statement on a competitive basis, together with the decision of the Academic Council in the period up to August 5 and January 15 of this year, send it to the authorized body in the field of education for the decision. Together with the application and the decision of the Academic Council transcript of academic record or transcript of the student, a copy of the document proving his identity, and the holder of a certificate of the educational grant (the original), expelled from school is added;
- authorized body in the field of education considers this documents in the context of specialties, forms and periods of study, and if the decision is positive an order of educational grant award is issued;
- by order of the authorized body in the field of education a certificate of educational grant award is issued;
- on the basis of the issued certificate award the head of the university issues an order for further studing at educational grants.