- Last Updated on Thursday, 05 February 2015 10:33
- Hits: 4819
List of editions for publication from scientific results of dissertations by 29th of June 2012.
1. Periodicals in the fields of knowledge:
1.1) Republic of Kazakhstan National Academy of Science and SIS Academy of Science Bulletins
1.2) Republic of Kazakhstan National Academy of Science and SIS Academy of Science Reports
1.3) Republic of Kazakhstan National Academy of Science and SIS Academy of Science Journals
1.4) Bulletin of the Committee for Control of Education and Science of Republic of Kazakhstan Department of education and Science
2. Specialized scientific journals and publications of Kazakhstan
3. Leading scientific journals and publications of the Russian Federation.
4. Candidates for a degree monographs (including co-authorship)
Monographs could be published by any publishing office, monographs should have ISBN, institution’s Board of Studies recommendations, review of two PhDs, minimum number of page- five printed sheets, circulation of no less than 500 copies.
5. Official documents compiled into the published works reflecting the main scientific results of dissertations.
1) certificate of authorship
2) provisional patents
3) patents (including positive decisions in patent granting)
For additional information visit the web-site of the “Committee of Control in the Sphere of Education and Science” of the Ministry of Education and Science