- Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 March 2015 12:15
- Hits: 1310
Student self-government of the Innovative University of Eurasia consists of young people who not only study, but also actively participate in the social life of the university. Any student who has expressed a desire and who is ready to make every day in the walls of Innovative University of Eurasia more interesting and vivid may be a member of the government.
Our goal is to create conditions conducive for student’s self-actualization in creative and professional fields and to find resolutions for issues in various areas of student life.
The organizational meetings of the self-government take place every Monday from 16:30 to 18:00 in the conference hall of the main campus of Innovative University of Eurasia.
- President - Eleousov Adlet (a student of Engineering Academy);
- Vice President - Chenvaeva Samal (a student of Academy of Education);
- Videographer - Vervekin Danil (a student of Engineering Academy);
- Head of charity projects, journalist - Torgaeva Sabina (a student of Academy of Education);
- “Phenomenon Creative Group” head, scriptwriter, designer - Vataschuk Vladimir (a student of Engineering Academy)
- Head of the “Reflection” literary club - Anastasia Plotnikova (a student of Academy of Education);
- “Dance club” head - Elena Kulikova (a student of Engineering Academy);
- Photographer - Azanbaeva Bayan (a student of Academy of Education);
- Head of the Kazakh league debate club - Seytahmet Ernar (a student of Engineering Academy);
- Head of Intellectual League - Rafikov Ildus (a student of Academy of Education);
You can also join us in social networks:
- Learn more by visiting our webpage, “Student Self-government of the Innovative University of Eurasia”, here you can find all the basic information about our activities, as well as informal communication.
- “News of Student Self-government of Innovative University of Eurasia” is a public source by subscribing, you will be informed of all the events relating to the self-government.
- “Student Self-government of Innovative University of Eurasia" blog, here you can read interesting posts from our journalists.
The student self-government of Innovative University of Eurasia organizes various activities – both of social and intellectual nature. Our students are the most active and creative, so we are looking forward to great prospects. Join us!
The leadership structure of the debate clubs of Innovative University of Eurasiain which two leagues operate:
- Chairman of the debate club of Innovative University of Eurasia - Eleousov Adlet.
- Chairman of the Kazakh League of the debate club of Innovative University of Eurasia - Seytahmet Yernar.
The activists of the InEU debate club: Ernar Seytahmet, Eleousov Adlet, Chenvaeva Samal, Neskeev Nurzhan, Shapagatova Diana, Kostyuk Victoria, Ualinova Meruert, et al.
The strategy of the debate club of Innovative University of Eurasia
In the office of the club, which is based in the building of Innovative University of Eurasia, workshops in different formats and regular trainings take place. Here we consider and discuss various topics ranging from political and social to daily routines.
Debates develop critical thinking of students and broaden their horizons. Games are held in the Kazakh and Russian.
Training schedule: every Tuesday from 4:30p.m. to 8.30p.m.
The results of our work:
With the Debate Club, InEU hosts the biannually occurring “Irytsh Cup” a national tournament. The Debate Club initiated and hosts the “InEU Rector's Cup” a tournament of national importance. Facilitating debate tournaments of this magnitude increases the prestige of the university significantly.
In addition, the members of the Debate Club of the Innovative University of Eurasia are winners of many competitions at various level. Such as the - 2010 (Astana) and Nur Otan Cup - 2011 (Karaganda), Kazakhstan Championship - 2010 (Ust-Kamenogorsk), Cup of “On the Road to Independence” (Ust-Kamenogorsk).
For more information, please call: 57-07-14 (Department of Youth Affairs and Public Relations of the Innovative University of Eurasia), tel. 87003841892 – Adlet