- Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 February 2015 16:02
- Hits: 3176
Academic mobility Academic mobility is relocation of students or teachers -researchers for a specific academic period (including the passing of education or work practice). As a rule it is a semester or academic year at another university (within the country or abroad) for studying or research, with the mandatory development of educational programs in the form of credits in the home university.
There is external (international) or internal (national) academic mobility. External academic mobility means training students in foreign universities, as well as the work of teacher- researchers in foreign educational or scientific universities. Internal academic mobility means training students as well as teacher-researchers work in the leading Kazakhstan universities.
[spoiler title="The steps for admission and the program enrolment"]
For enrolment in the InEU, as part of academic mobility, you must provide the following documents:
1. Application of a student, who wants to study abroad according to the InEU mobility program. In the application, in compliance with Appendix 1, the name and full home university address, department and university coordinator’s data , and personal information about the student should be pointed out. The application provides motivation of students, who participate in mobility programs, information about language studying level abroad, work experience and prior learning abroad, the possibility of obtaining a grant to study abroad.
2. Learning agreement for the mobility program. The agreement is the main document that regulates the student learning process on the program of academic mobility. Agreement should be completed in compliance with Appendix 2.
3.Transcript of training. The final document confirming education student mobility program is a transcript of the training, which is filled in compliance with Appendix 3. Information about the training program (code of discipline), the name of discipline, the duration of study subjects, assessment for learning (at the national scale and the scale of ECTS), the number of credits awarded ECTS should be contributed in the learning transcript.
You will be informed by phone or email if the enrolment is successful. So you should regularly check your email. [/spoiler]
[spoiler title="The university- partners, as part of academic mobility:"]
1. Academy of Economics and Statistics in Almaty;
2.Anshan Normal University, China;
3. Voronezh State University, Russia;
4. S. Seifullin Kazakh Agro Technical University, Kazakhstan ;
5. Kazakh National Agro University, Kazakhstan;
6. Kazakh University of Technology and Business, Kazakhstan;
7. Kazakh University of Economic, Finance and International Trade, Kazakhstan;
8. T. Ryskulov Kazakh Economic University, Kazakhstan;
9. “ Bolashak” University of Karaganda
10. A. Myrzahmetov University in Kokshetau , University
11. Omsk Academy of the Humanities, Russia;
12. Pavlodar State Pedagogical Institute, Kazakhstan;
13. Semipalatinsk State Pedagogical Institute, Kazakhstan;
14. Semey State University named after Shakarim, Kazakhstan;
15. Stansfield College, Singapore;
16. Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics, Russia;
17. Tuvan State University, Russia;
18. Tyumen State Oil and Gas University, Russia;
19. Bohai University, China;
20. University of Nicosia, Cyprus.[/spoiler]